Room and Ride Share
 CRRC - Sudbury, MA-Room and Ride Share
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

aeajr

477 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  5:21:53 PM  Show Profile
If you have a ride to offer or are looking for a ride to share, post here.

If you are looking to share a motel room, post it here.

And, if you have a room to offer in your home for rent or trade, you may be able to arrange an recripical offer at a contest you attend. That's up to you.

ESL can not gurantee the character of the people who post here. We all know that sailplane contest flyers are obsessive/compulsive types so take that into considertion. On the other hand, talking planes sure makes the trip go faster.

Best regards,
Ed Anderson
Long Island Silent Flyers

Edited by - aeajr on 05/21/2008 4:28:14 PM

Anker

83 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  6:27:52 PM  Show Profile
I can accommodate three people in two rooms. I prefer to trade a reciprocal offer.

Anker
Go to Top of Page

aeajr

477 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2009 :  5:24:48 PM  Show Profile
Anker,

If this is still an option, I should be able to offer space in kind. It would be Mike Lavelle and I for 8/8, 8/9 contest. e-mail me if you want to discuss.

Best regards,
Ed Anderson
Long Island Silent Flyers
Go to Top of Page

Anker

83 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2009 :  8:44:52 PM  Show Profile
Ed and Mike,

Its still an option. I have one rtoom with one bed and one with two. Can you and Mike share? Or would you prefer separate rooms?

Anker
Go to Top of Page

lincoln

49 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2009 :  12:23:58 AM  Show Profile
I've got room for one or two pilots (i.e. two rooms) on Aug. 8 and 9 (CRRC open) if they can stand a bit of chaos. If you are really interested I suppose I can send pics. We're talking mess here, things are relatively clean unless you venture into the basement. I'm only 10 or 15 minutes from Davis Field. If you want to cook something, that is possible.

Alternatively, I've got a back yard and deck that could accommodate a tent, with power and cold running water available. Or you can park your camper in front with same amenities.

Swamp dwellers also accommodated further out back.

If the Swim Sore meet lives up to its old reputation, I have two rowboats and you can use one!

Preference for people I know and/or people who can trade housing for:
-LISF2
-SKSS hlg
-SJSF hlg eos
-the two Reading TD events
Priorities probably in above order, unless camping is no longer allowed at Reading. Probably I won't attend all.

Lincoln Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eastern Soaring Talk © 2008-12 Eastern Soaring League Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000