2009 US F3b Team Raffle
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikel

106 Posts

Posted - 12/15/2008 :  5:15:40 PM  Show Profile
Hello fellow glider guiders,

After a long wait, your 2009 US F3B team is now ready to sell you raffle tickets for chances to win one or more of an already great pool of prizes.

The raffle will be managed completely free of paper tickets. All tickets will be generated, and distributed electronically via e-mail. If you know of someone that would like to buy some raffle tickets but does not and will not use e-mail, then we do have a way of taking care of you too. So this system should not exclude anyone for any reason....

Now for the good stuff. We already have in our prize pool the following items from some great manufacturers and distributors:

JR 12x 2.4 radio - JR Radios and Horizon Hobby
High End Composite Competition Glider from HKM USA
The Radian electric sailplane from Park Zone and Horizon Hobby
the Vapor electric airplane from Park Zone and Horizon Hobby
DVD 3 packs from Radio Carbon Art
A custom made Carbon Fiber Bar stool from Joe Rodriguez
and more to come.

Please log into www.teamusaf3b.com and go the the Raffle page, and enter your information. You can pay via paypal, or by check. If you require special handling and would like your ticket numbers generated and mailed to you, we can do that too.

We will have an apparel store up in a little while for t-shirts, hats, sweaters and such, but we are not ready for that just yet.

Please log on now, and get a bunch of ticket numbers. This promises to be a great raffle. We are looking forward to a great practice season leading up to the August 2, 2009 World Championships in Ivancice, Czech Republic. Please help us get there and represent you the best we can, and buy some raffle tickets.

Thank you all, and enjoy your weekend.

Mike Smith
Tom Kiesling
Mike Lachowski
Kyle Paulson
Craig Greening
Fred Sena
Don Barker

Your 2009 US F3B team.

mikel

106 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  09:40:23 AM  Show Profile
More cool prizes. Two more sailplanes were added to the list. A Caliber from ACME Flying Machines and a P51 from Leading Edge Gliders.

T-Shirt pictures are up. They should be available late January. Short sleeve will have shirt pockets and there will also be long sleeve.
Go to Top of Page

mikel

106 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  6:15:58 PM  Show Profile
T-shirt sales are up and running now. Place your orders.....
Go to Top of Page

mikel

106 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  9:33:01 PM  Show Profile
Check out the teams worldwide marketing campaign....

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1014415
Go to Top of Page

mikel

106 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  2:36:48 PM  Show Profile
More prizes have been added. A 4-pack of Airtroniccs 761's and a 4-pack of Airtronix 758's

Get your raffle tickets.

We'll also be sending in another Jacket order soon. If you are interested in jackets, get your donation of $300 or more to the team.
Go to Top of Page

aeajr

477 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2009 :  11:03:34 PM  Show Profile
I put this in the newsletter, so hopefully you will get a few more people buying tickets and stuff.

Best regards,
Ed Anderson
Long Island Silent Flyers
Go to Top of Page

mikel

106 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2009 :  11:23:37 PM  Show Profile
Fund raising is going pretty well. We are well along our way to reaching the amount we had budgeted for the trip. I should have some T-shirts with me at the next few contests in case you haven't ordered any online. I also have a few hats.

We had a good contest practice weekend the 16th,17th of May. Well is was a hot weekend, really hot, close to 100....
Slowed things down a little. Some big lift in distance. Mike Smith and Tom Kiesling both had 31 lap distance flights. Lift moved through the course on me 3 minutes into one of my flights which was only 28 laps. Tom had some good speed runs during the contest and Mike Smith had some really smoking 13's in practice on Friday.
Go to Top of Page

mikel

106 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  9:50:32 PM  Show Profile
Thanks to all the folks who bought T-shirts and hats at the SKSS contest this weekend. For those who weren't there, you missed some really nice flying weather.

I'm going to have more hats by the LISF Contest for those who wanted those hot items.

And don't forget your raffle tickets on line.
Go to Top of Page

mikel

106 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  6:04:20 PM  Show Profile
For those who were asking when the raffle is. The prizes will be drawn on Saturday, July 25th, noon pacific time.

I hear Steve Lucke is buying all the tickets so that he can win the carbon fiber bar stool.... Get your tickets to give Steve a run for his money....
Go to Top of Page

mikel

106 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  9:28:18 PM  Show Profile
Another prize added, $200 gift certificates for SoaringUSA. Thanks Bob.

I have more hats and will bring them to LISF this weekend.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eastern Soaring Talk © 2008-12 Eastern Soaring League Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000