Contest Reports
 LISF 2
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mlave36399

2 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  7:19:25 PM  Show Profile
I hope everyone had as good a time as I did there are so many people to thank for making my debut as CD such a great experience, thank you all.

Well Saturday promised from the start to be a blow out with winds predicted to be in the mid to high teens thankfully the winds were mostly light early in the day. We flew 7 rounds of 10 minutes duration on Saturday when it all settled out there were 3 pilots searching the woods for planes, we counted at least 12 planes in the woods for the day. 1st place Sportsman went to Paul Sullivan 2nd to Dave Bradley & in 3rd was Alex Hall.In Expert Steve Luckey was 1st Luis Bustamante took 2nd and Dave Walter took 3rd.

On Sunday the winds came earlier and change direction throughout the day. we flew 6 rounds of 10 minutes again, lift was way out those that ventured out were rewarded while others were scrambling to get back to the tree line truly challenging conditions in the end 1st Sportsman was Anthony Procino in 2nd was Paul Sullivan and in 3rd was Walter Adasczik in expert we had in 1st Mike Lachowski in 2nd Peter Schlitzkus in 3rd was Dave Walter weekend champion went to Luis Bustamante. Thanks again to all who helped to make the contest a success.

Mike
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Eastern Soaring Talk © 2008-12 Eastern Soaring League Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000